Sunday, May 16, 2010

TOP *** List of AWESOME SONGS(According to me).

Well every time I Format my PC i generally loose out my collection of songs that I consider really nice. So Now I decide that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, and Im gonna make out of the list of Songs that I really really like to hear. From old school to hip-hip to whatever. Here's me coming out with the best of songs that i really like to listen as a A reference for me and any others who would like to see my collectiton of great songs to listen and to try 'em out.

(I MIGHT re-arrange them in a proper with a list ranking and all the glitter and shizz but that ain't gonna be now.) =/


Format is gonna probably be.

[Name of SONG] - [Name of artist/band] [Language other than English]

[Comments and Extras that I would like to add]

No Surprise - Daughtry



Learn My Lesson - Daughtry

Comments : This song Does WONDERS when you are Depressed.

Silly Go Round - FictionJunction YUUKA (Japanese)



Comments : The theme song from .hack // ROOTS. A VERY BEAUTIFUL song.

All the Right Moves - One republic



Comments : This band got all the Right moves on this song to make it Amazing.

Fireflies - Owl City



Comments This song got all the Music channels and Radio channels and what-not buzzing with this tune. It got them on the Globe of EPIC songs. period.

Vanilla Twilight - Owl City

Comments : A good song to listen to. but does not come close to beating Fireflies though. :(

Burn It to The Ground - Nickelback



Comments : If you Don't Rock to this then You are either Deaf or a HATER to all things that is AWESOME..!!!!!!!!! EPIC if you didn't get it yet.

Naturally - Selena Gomez



Comments : A beautiful song from the Disney Hottie. What's more to say. =/

Phenomenon - Thousand Foot Krutch



Coments : A great song especially to make videos (avi's maybe) for uploading on youtube and such. example :- Tribute to naruto/ DotA.

Omen - The Prodigy



Comments : First let me tell you that this Song Has been Classified under "Anti-Christ songs" so that all those retarded people who believe listening to such songs is a sin. :|
A heart-rushing songwith its own type of beauty.

Sugar - Florida Ft. Wynter



Comments : I know many people who really HATE this song. Some time Back I was Included under that, but after listening to this for a Long time, I've really started to like this. Also this song REALLY carries ALOT of meaning to it when you read the Twilight Sage (by Stephanie Meyer) - Specially the 3rd and 4th books in the Saga. TRUST ME on this.

n00neimp0rtant -Kronos Chromos



(Seriously Google never gave me a proper pic on these guys) :(

Comments : I think this was a mash-up done by a User called Scotty(n00neimp0rtant) on twitter *(citation needed). If it is Actually a mash-up then AWESOME> If not, then its still an AWESOME song. I think this would be another GREAT song to be incorporated into a Video.

Poison (Flip n Fill Remix) - Groove Coverage



Comments : A pretty good trance song. I kinda like this specific one quite-a-bit. =/

Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin



Comments : Another Video worthy song, coz of its AWESOMENESS. Makes you move your Body pretty nicely. :)

Automatic - Tokio Hotel



Comments : In actuality its a german band and not a Japanese one. DON'T JUDGE AN ALBUM BY ITS COVER? =/

21 Guns - Green Day and the American Idiot Crew



Comments : I actually Don't really like the Original 21 Guns - Green Day, but this version is WAAAAY better.

Tik Tok - Kesha



Comments : Auto-Tuned to extremities. A fun song any ways. (Wretch at the Video though)

Linkin Park



I'm not even going to list out their Songs as I love nearly ALL of their works. YES I'M a LP FAN. EPIC band with MANY EPIC songs to their name. Not more for me to say i guess other than the Fact that listening to some of their songs like in The End & Faint and singing along with it actually CURED me of stammering which was a BIG problem earlier in my life. :D


to be coninued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment